1920s-1930s Region and Traffic for US Routes

shebashetan7

Morning guys,

I'm aware of a 1930-1940 region for Australia, but there are no regions representing the interwar years (Roaring 20s and Great Depression) in the USA. There are some from the era I saw that are on the DLS but none of them work in TRS19. They load up no traffic on the roads.

It appears that right now we have little in the way of 1920s-30s cars from the USA in Trainz. I'm aware of the old 1920s cars from the early TRS2004/2006 years and the vehicles from the 30s that Jayholland made for UK routes.

If one were to make a new 1920s-30s USA region, what cars do we have available in the game that would fit the bill?

Thank you

Cars and trucks set up to run on the roads are all track objects. So I suggest in Content Manager, filter=Download Station and then click on the type column which will sort all the track objects together. Scroll down to the top line of track objects. To avoid having to look at a very long list, now type car in the search window in upper right. You will see many cars to choose from. But of course this only will get you ones with car in the name. Replace car with Ford or Chevy or truck or 1930s or 1940s you get the idea.

Last edited:
Back