Enhanced Interlocking Tower Issues

gpmcty

I am having issues with setting up interlocking towers. It seems that sometimes a route never gets cleared. It is never the same route and doesn't happen all of the time. Once it is marked active, I don't know how to get it to go clear no matter how often I pass the train back and forth through the interlocking plant. Is there a way to override the tower and cancel a route that has become stuck?

Thanks

Greg McCartney

Place the (<kuid2:61392:8130:79> IT Enhanced Manager rule (for TANE SP4 and later) in the edit session. You can then use the EIT monitor from the drop-down list when in driver.

In addition to Stagecoach's advice, I'd add this.
Make sure that the paths set up in the EIT are as short as possible. A train must pass clear of the exit signal for the path to clear. It may be necessry to have several short paths, rather than one long one. Also it can be possible to set up a pth so that the train is already within the path before it is called, especially if using Track Circuits. Don't ask me how I managed it, but I once eventually found that was the reason my paths were "occupied" before being set.
If you're still having problems PM me a cdp file of the route/session and I'll have a look.

Back