Attempting to link Multi Industry tracks

hurleyco

Dr. Procrastonation
I'm attempting to make a coal mine on a heavily industrialized map.
What I'd like is to have three multi industry tracks for unloading (Explosives, Fuel and Timber Roof Props) and then three multi industry tracks for loading (Coal, Gravel and Spoil).
Firstly, I'd like the whole mine to stop producing once it runs out of any of the three inputs.
Secondly, if one output reaches it's limit, the factory would stop consuming and producing all products / by-products.

I've asked this question previously on a Facebook group, and my only lead was the "Industry Link" object by Trev999, which only transfers products from one industry to another.

Thanks in advance!

Industry tracks, tunnels and bridges will not link, you need a short length of track between each.

Cheers,
Bill69

Industry tracks, tunnels and bridges will not link, you need a short length of track between each.

Cheers,
Bill69

He's not talking about linking them via track, he's talking about linking them via some sort of script, similar to how there are some coal mines available for Trainz that has multiple tracks and loads and unloads multiple products.

The early Auran coal mine would stop production if it ran out of fuel. Maybe you could clone this to operate with the products you list. You would end up with 3 separate operations in the mine area. Production would only cease on the one that runs out of the input product
Cheers,
Mike

Don't think so. The coal mine has the fuel link built in but stops production of coal when fuel is empty.
Cheers,
Mike

Back