Quick question on Auran Drivers

Forester1

I am noticing a bunch of new or updated drivers showing up on the DLS, and as I look at them I can't help but wonder: Why are the guys all realistic and fairly good looking, but all the women look like different hairstyles done on the same cross-eyed template? Can you at least uncross the eyes? Just curious....

I can't say that I have ever downloaded a driver from the DLS. Maybe because I don't download many sessions except Philskene's sessions. Why would someone download a Driver? I'm just curious.

William

Ah, I get it now. ;)

Those look like the repair group fixed all the old drivers from earlier versions.

Once upon a time, the drivers in the game were based upon real people. Often it was a reward for being a super fan of the game. In the early days, users would go to model railroad shows to demo Trainz to the crowd and spread the word. Nice to see some of the old faces.

I can only conclude that the issue with the women drivers is due to the Brew Crew's lack of female companionship. :hehe:

William

Ah, I get it now. ;)

Those look like the repair group fixed all the old drivers from earlier versions.

Once upon a time, the drivers in the game were based upon real people. Often it was a reward for being a super fan of the game. In the early days, users would go to model railroad shows to demo Trainz to the crowd and spread the word. Nice to see some of the old faces.

I can only conclude that the issue with the women drivers is due to the Brew Crew's lack of female companionship. :hehe:

William

Not the CRG, must be N3V. for Info CRG can't touch -xx kuids only N3V can upload them.

Back