Help wanted please

gamerouche

Route Builder
As my computer is not powerful enough to run 2019, I'm getting my Trains fix with 2017 until I can upgrade however, I can't work out how to go to full screen. Someone said hit the f5 button but it doesn't work
Thanks in advance for any info. Regards Gam

Trainz (starting with TANE and onwards) you'll hit the alt + enter key at the same time to switch from window mode to full screen mode and vice versa.

Cheers

You can also uncheck full screen in the settings panel on the launcher. This will allow you to run windowed and maximized by using the normal windows control. The disadvantage is you'll have a border, but you don't notice it.

The advantage of this is being able to open up something else at the same time if needed such as a browser.

You can also uncheck full screen in the settings panel on the launcher. This will allow you to run windowed and maximized by using the normal windows control. The disadvantage is you'll have a border, but you don't notice it.

The advantage of this is being able to open up something else at the same time if needed such as a browser.

John, did you know that even in full-screen mode you can hit the Windows key and bring up the taskbar?

Bill

Sorry guys, l meant how do you get rid of the info panels on the screen during the game? Thanks. Gam ��

John, did you know that even in full-screen mode you can hit the Windows key and bring up the taskbar?

Bill

Yes I know that, Bill. I've done that before when I forgot about the permanent check box for that option when setting up for the first time when switching display resolution.

Back