Does a 2+1 road exist?

A 2+1 road is a road with 2 lanes on one side and 1 lane on the other. Like this
1200px-MMLNorr1.JPG

Does a road like this exist?

Couldn't you use a YARN 2 lane one direction, along side a YARN 1 lane? I know it's a bit more work, but I see it being doable. Not sure if that's even what you mean?
Dean

Couldn't you use a YARN 2 lane one direction, along side a YARN 1 lane? I know it's a bit more work, but I see it being doable. Not sure if that's even what you mean?
Dean

That could work, but if I have a lets say a 4 lane road that splits into a 2+1 road, it would be really hard to get the traffic to properly diverge into the correct lanes.

If you know what you're doing with your config files and roads you can quite literally have traffic do whatever you want it to. On a route I am currently working on I have traffic that runs on a 3 lane motorway with each lane going at a different speed, the ability for vehicles to 'randomly' change lanes and it works within the ATLS system (though that has been problematic). Most things are achievable in the game but they sometimes take effort and a bit of artistic license to accomplish.

A bit of reskinning of a 3-lane highway along with removing the active traffic will give you the base road. You can then take that and use invisible roads to place the traffic on the appropriate side and lanes.

Well, I have managed to reskin it. But I put traffic on it and the cars go on the lines, so I think it is a start but maybe I need to find a way to move the car spawn to the left
YARNISH-L2%2B1.jpg

Remove the traffic by setting the carrate to 0 (carrate 0).

Place an invisible roads where you want the traffic to run, and adjust the visible road so that the wheels don't bury themselves into the road surface.

Back