the case of the floating tunnel portal

dangavel

I keep on fixing this and it keeps on re occurring. Any ideas why ( other then its an old djb tunnel which do tend to act up on occasions ) , it doesn't do it every time I open up the route either. it has a built in dighole. I removed the rear portal cover seen in this pic , added some cliff splines around it ,will see if it makes any difference.

Ijcfn4o.png

This is an age old problem in Trainz that the powers that be seem reluctant to address. It still occurs in Trainz 2019 so don't expect a fix any time soon.

Cheers

Dave

If you make the portals track assets they remain firmly glued to the track and that problem no longer occurs. It is supposed to have been fixed in the latest TRS19 plus build, however I'm sticking to the track asset method.

If you make the portals track assets they remain firmly glued to the track and that problem no longer occurs. It is supposed to have been fixed in the latest TRS19 plus build, however I'm sticking to the track asset method.

yeah at the moment this is categorized as scenery , I guess I'd have to ask Paul if he could make it a track item.
Its remained where it is since i removed the portal cover , but i know from experience that may not last :eek:

Back