Thread: Whither Environmental settings?

Default Whither Environmental settings?

Hi! New to 2019, and I have read posts on how to adjust the environmental settings using green dots on the clock, etc. Those screenshots go to Main Menu-Environmental Settings, or something like that, but I can't find that at all. Whether I am running a session, creating a session, or editing a route, I don't have all of the options they seem to have on the main menu. All I have are the following:

Show Launch Window
    Settings
    Account Details
    Achievements
    New Route (or Session)
    Save
    Save as
    Exit Surveyor
    Exit Game

Is there some way to turn on all of the other options I see in those screen shots? There seems to be a fair-sized list of them, including the Environment Settings.
    Thanks for any help!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

In TRS19 you will find it in the Edit menu (the second icon from the left at the top of the screen). All is explained at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...ironment_Tools
    Last edited by pware; April 25th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

Thanks PWare. Once again I am caught out being unobservant, I must hve looked past that a hundred times.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.