Southern Pacific Railroad

Zorronov

Envelope Pusher
Here are some shots for fans of the Southern Pacific...

Desert Freight

screen002dawj1.jpg

Filthy McNasty Limited

screen008aae3.jpg

A couple for starters...

Happy Railz!
Zorronov

Last edited by a moderator:
Your route looks like its coming along nicely Bill. Are you going to release it?

Fred
Yes I am Fred. Don't know when I'll get it done though. It's kind of a fill in project at the moment. Either that or I work on it when i get frustrated with what ever project I'm working on at the time. I do like the way it's turning out though.:D
Here's another screenie.
WaterRockValley03.jpg

Bill

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to catch this while enjoying a helicopter flight over some as yet unnamed canyons....

mcc022nv3.jpg

Andy :)

well im not that much of an SP person but here are some shots i had lying around.
a CSX autorack with SP run through power comes to a stop outside of fowler junction to wait for the fire department to arrive:p

Nice shots guys! I love those SD40s nikos1! (insert drool mop here) Is that a tunnel motor in the middle? Southern Pacific also had some SD45 tunnel motors...hmmmm I don't think that one has been modeled yet. :)

Dermmy...what brand of binoculars are you using? :D I just bought me a pair of Meade's made right here in Irvine...great for railfanning. I'm planning on taking them over to Sullivan's Curve on Cajon Pass soon.

I know everyone is probably getting tired of seeing this one...but I've been using it a lot lately on the beta release of Tyler's Suburban Colorado route...and...I like this shot.

Double Your Pleasure

screen000bald2.jpg

Zorronov

First Route

Just started working on my first route...

screen288abi0.jpg

Please ignore the man behind the curtain...errr I mean the grey areas.

:)

Zorronov

;) I'll release it someday...maybe... lol :D A whole mess of SP loco's leave the roundhouse and engine terminal..
PIC-0155.jpg
Here they are starting to move, look at that black smoke!! WOW!! :D
PIC-0156.jpg
Slowly but surely they make their way out of the heavily abused yard..
PIC-0157.jpg
Cheers, Adam

Back