Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trainz routes collection 1-4 question

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valbridge View Post
    If you have T:ANE and like Australian routes take a look at the Blue Mountains Line v2 route <KUID:708819:100231> You might just like it.
    Cheers,
    Val

i will do, i just went in a got a heap of aussie stuff for TANE today - there is actually alot of stuff and like was mentioned elsewhere the older 2006 stuff even looks like it is compatilble.

i will get the blue mountain route for sure and i got the weddinNSW 3.0 for TANE. I really liked the PGibbons stuff -southlines sets also, coming from Junee myself seeing the Roundhouse which i visited many times as a kid and my dad used to work directing the trains there when it was operating (actually i think it is still operating just as a smaller private repair business)

on another note - JCitron, you actually were right with the JA files in that i put them in Trainz 2009 again and ran trainz2009 and they are there, i missed it before because hte routes are all in the surveyor section and not in the driver section.

Quote Originally Posted by agathosdaimon View Post
    i will do, i just went in a got a heap of aussie stuff for TANE today - there is actually alot of stuff and like was mentioned elsewhere the older 2006 stuff even looks like it is compatilble.

i will get the blue mountain route for sure and i got the weddinNSW 3.0 for TANE. I really liked the PGibbons stuff -southlines sets also, coming from Junee myself seeing the Roundhouse which i visited many times as a kid and my dad used to work directing the trains there when it was operating (actually i think it is still operating just as a smaller private repair business

Weddin, Southlines, and most of Peter's routes can be merged into 'mega-route', which is a bit of fun . There are some instructions somewhere on the forum (I think put together by Peter).

Crossing from one route to another is a bit like crossing state boundaries. You know your in the same country, it's all vaguely familiar. But at the same time, everything looks just a bit different.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; February 8th, 2020 at 04:26 AM.
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 now on the DLS. All my screenshots are from a route you can download for free, now.

Blog Entries

interesting i havent fit any routes together so far - i was just in tane editing the Junee 2006 map a little just to add some more resemblance to Junee, - PGibbon had put in some megamansion as a representation of Monte Cristo, i found something in the objects more fitting and added some more elevation around junee as sits on and between to hill lines roughly. That being said, PGibbon did a fantastic job with it and it is big, - i think it goes all the way to bethungra , will have fun running an XPT service through it or an 81 Class pac nat consist

Quote Originally Posted by agathosdaimon View Post

i will get the blue mountain route for sure and i got the weddinNSW 3.0 for TANE. I really liked the PGibbons stuff -southlines sets also, coming from Junee myself seeing the Roundhouse which i visited many times as a kid and my dad used to work directing the trains there when it was operating (actually i think it is still operating just as a smaller private repair business)

on another note - JCitron, you actually were right with the JA files in that i put them in Trainz 2009 again and ran trainz2009 and they are there, i missed it before because hte routes are all in the surveyor section and not in the driver section.
    One thing worth mentioning on the Blue Mountains route is that the Opera House you will find is missing. Basically the creator of that asset has requested it NOT be made public, so I had to comply. Not having it does not hinder the running of the route and suggest you place another building to your choice on the harbour.
    Creator of Blue Mountains Line and Southern Region - Brighton Line routes.