|cj| woodchips

Ghost42

Has anyone had success loading these and if so which wagon did you use? I used the CN 61ft woodchip wagon and the |cj| is not listed.
thanks.

Has anyone had success loading these and if so which wagon did you use? I used the CN 61ft woodchip wagon and the |cj| is not listed.
To find which wagons load which product you need to find the product in Content Manager, right click and choose List Dependants. The wagons that can load that product by default are listed. You can also select a wagon and choose List Dependencies to see what products a wagon can load by default.

A wagon that allows products to be added can load any product of the right product type (Bulk, in this case).

To find which wagons load which product you need to find the product in Content Manager, right click and choose List Dependants. The wagons that can load that product by default are listed. You can also select a wagon and choose List Dependencies to see what products a wagon can load by default.

A wagon that allows products to be added can load any product of the right product type (Bulk, in this case).

Bulk it is, thanks.

After getting the wagons to load at 'Sawmill1' I have now spent hours trying to get M.I.N to accept them, I am taking the easy way out and changing the sawmill industry to one that features standard woodchips, M.I.N accepts those ok.

Edit:
Changing the sawmill was going to cause too much disruption to the route so I persevered with creating an industry for the woodchips.
The BI3 Wood_ and_Lumber by msgsapper came to the rescue, I added the |CJ| woodchips to the commodities, works perfectly. Keeping it local till I can make my own (working) BI3 Industry. Failed so far :)

Last edited:
Back