Trainz 2019 will not install [SOLVED]

I registered the disk, I then checked and confirmed my computer has all of the specs, including the DX11 card (I have a invida 740)
I put in disk one, select the area (d /prog86) ( over 540 gigs available. and then NOTHING
just a black box of death with the tag line on top saying TRS Online Patch (Not Responding)

any ideas???:'(

Usually just letting the notice sit as: (Not Respond payload Data) for a long time, it will suddenly respond, and the new notice: "Copying Payload Data" can take a long time also

Disable your antivirus while it's installing.

The installer is actually decompressing files in the background and the antivirus is most likely stomping on the files while that's occuring, causing everything to timeout.

turned off the anti virus,,, Same ,
Let it just load to the address it wand (c/program files ),relaunched the installer, . After 30 min or so of the previously (not responding) pop up , now it cays "checking files" and that's all it does.
It created a empty NV3 Games folder and an 0MB patch.bin file and is running some 1 hour now and going nowhere fast. any other ideas???.

turned off the anti virus,,, Same ,
Let it just load to the address it wand (c/program files ),relaunched the installer, . After 30 min or so of the previously (not responding) pop up , now it cays "checking files" and that's all it does.
It created a empty NV3 Games folder and an 0MB patch.bin file and is running some 1 hour now and going nowhere fast. any other ideas???.

How much disk space do you have?

To me it sounds like something is hampering the install and it's not the install its self. The first thing that comes to mind is disk space. The 8G B download is part of the equation. The file has to be decompressed and the data installed. All total to about 15 GB plus the download, or about 23 GB.

OK, this try it ran about 8 Minutes. there is now 3 files in the "N3V Games" file
(1) trainz Railroad simulator 2019 (0 mb size)
(2) TRS Installer (7.27GB)
(3 Patch.bin (0mb)
On the top tab it says "please insert disk 1"
I never took out disk 1. and in the background running is a file "TRS online Patch" running with a green par stating "checking Target". That green bar is 95 percent across, and goes no further,,
Nothing more is happening.
I have gotten to this point before, I ejected the disk 1 and reentered to, but nothing more happened

Last edited:
SUCCESS
If anyone else experiences these issues, this is what finally worked for me.
First, I created the N3V Games at D/Program file/
I copied and paste all of the information from both DVD 1 and 2 into that file on the hard disk
I manually selected Patch 1.bin
then when that stopped, selected Patch 2.bin
then it loaded right up.

Back