Thread: Add a baseline here?

Default Add a baseline here?

Is it possible to add a baseline between two existing baselines that have a route? Or two that don't have a route?

As I have no clue what you mean, could you please describe in more detail what you are talking about?

Blog Entries

My guess is that his use of "baseline" is actually referring to "baseboard" and the question may refer to merging routes.

If the above is correct then I would recommend a read of the Trainz Wiki page at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...o_Merge_Routes
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 (RC beta) 105476

It seems that you might be posting in the wrong forum - Trainz does not support baselines. Depending on which sim you are referring to, yes, it is possible to run a baseline using reference points from two existing baselines in the same route.

Sorry; yes I meant Baseboards, or panels. If I have a route with, say, three baseboards, number 1,2,3 can I place a new baseboard between 1 and 2, or 2 and 3?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    It seems that you might be posting in the wrong forum - Trainz does not support baselines. Depending on which sim you are referring to, yes, it is possible to run a baseline using reference points from two existing baselines in the same route.

It is not possible to move individual baseboards.

You could copy-paste the content of a baseboard to a new one and clear the old one, but that is a painfully slow process. Don’t be surprised if that takes 5 minutes per baseboard.

Take the original route and delete 2 and 3 and save as new name 1.
    Take the original route and delete 1 and 3 and save as new name 2.
    Take the original route and delete 1 and 2 and save as new name 3.

You can then open 1 and add a new base board, then merge with 2 and add a new baseboard and finally merge with 3.

Thanks! I knew there would be a work-around.