Need Help Finding A Missing Asset

commondriver

I'm aware that there's a thread specifically for missing assets but I think this might make things faster.

Missing Asset: <kuid:523:19721150>

Thank you to all the people who may help me.

I also looked at the index before making this thread. I've looked at another version of the game and I think it's a signal

Nevermind about it being a signal, the asset is "Station USA 1", found in City and Country USA. In Trainz: A New Era and newer, it's listed in the DLS as an unknown asset.

523 is an Auran asset, but for some reason those are often very difficult to come up with, usually because they come from an early version. I have T:ANE Standard, plus the deluxe routes bundle and TMR 2017, plus several payware routes and assets from N3V, but I do not have this asset. I have 19721136 which is version 3.1 and 19721153, which is version 2.9, but I don't think numerical order dictates version numbers, especially because the second is a KUID2, but still an older version. It would be nice if N3V would post sources for Auran Assets.

<kuid:523:19721136> Bridge Plate Girder
<kuid2:523:19721153:2> Tunnel 2T

By the way, I have City and Country USA, City and Country USA 2, and City and Country USA Extended and do not have this asset. None of them show any missing assets.

Last edited:
Back