Trouble with "unknown Location" with 2019 Build 105096 NA addition

I have reinstalled Trainz[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif] 2019 Build 105096 NA addition several times on the "R" drive (Not enough room on the "C" drive. and keep having trouble.
MY latest problem is I'm getting the error "Unknown location" for assets in the manage content Especially in fault listings. and every time I start trainz 2019 the program wants to reload all of the Trainz assets.

Do I have the wrong address or pointer somewhere:

My local data folder address is: "[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19" is this correct or should I change it? Note this folder only 214 meg in it.

My game address is: R:/Program Files/N3V Games/Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019. there is almost 14 gigs of data in this folder

I'm wondering if
My local data folder address is: "
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19" should be changed to:
"
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
"

Any help would be apricated as I've spent days on this problem. Note: I didn't have a problem before the update But I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

thanks for any help you can give me will be greatly apricated:
Dave

Note: I install tane on the "R: drive without any problem just to see if I could do it and it worked the first time.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

No need to change the folder location.

Run a database repair and that should fix the problem, at least it did that for me. If it doesn't you may need to redownload the offending DLC again, but we'll get there if needed.

My local data folder address is: "R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19" is this correct or should I change it? Note this folder only 214 meg in it.

That doesn't sound right. Did you create this folder yourself, and if so, how? When you install to the R drive the data still stays at "C:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\…" unless you physically move it to a new location. And if you move it to a new location you usually would not choose a path as complex as "R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19". So it seems likely that your data is being accessed at a new location, and that would explain why the program wants to download new data.

Look closely at all the folders in "C:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\…" and "R:\Users\IamKJ\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\…". Check the dates and sizes of each folder. I think you will find one of them is your data. Copy that folder to whatever location on R that you want to use for your data, and make sure that the local data folder in Settings points to that location. When you again have access to everything, delete the surplus data folders.

Thanks John so much for the "database repair" worked like a champ.
I should have though of it on my own but it would have taken me a few weeks to come up with that solution.

Thanks again for the help
Dave

Back