TRS2019 - You have an update (but no update found)

stumper66

I'm on build 100464 and today I get a notice whenever I start the game saying there's an update.
I click install now, go thru the menus, keep the stream on "TRS19' but then after I click next it says "No patch available for this product".
So I close it and I again get the message saying there's an update, and basically it's a loop.

It's not TRS19, It's TRS19 Plus Beta. 100464 is the last up date before they changed to the new format. Once you pass 100464 you cant go backwards to older versions.

100464 is Trainz Plus. You need to change the stream to Trainz Plus to get the update.

Thanks. I had changed my membership over the last few months and looks like I was on Trains Plus but now that's not an option.
I reinstalled TRS 2019 and it is updating now.

Trainz Plus Beta (Q2 Update) - 100980 (PC)
We've released the first external test of the next Trainz Plus update.

This update is available to all Gold Class members and will patch from the PC build 100464 to 100980 using the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream. The patch is 1.3GB.

This update focusses on the Unified Driver Surveyor mode.

We strongly recommend you make a copy of your current 100464 build and patch the copy. This will create a new local data folder and avoid any conflicts with your existing "live" build.

The patch includes updates to the status of roughly 500 assets from payware back to the correct built-in status.

More information to follow...

Known Issues:
* Creating a Save Game when in Surveyor produces an Assertion - WorldEditor::WriteView (and a Faulty save game asset).
* Creating a Save Game on a cloned route produces a faulty asset (due to incorrect route dependency).
* Locos + drivers are not auto-added to Driver Setup (but can be manually added)
Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; June 5th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.
Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Back