Track Textures Not Showing

acelejalde

Urban Transit Developers
Hey All,

Just installed TRS19 and love the new graphics and how sharp things are. When importing one of my subway routes I noticed that some of my tunnels have the tracks showing up without any of their assigned textures. I went into Content Manager, opened the file for edit in explorer, and saw the texture map sitting right there as though nothing is wrong. A bridge that is using the same track as a dependency shows up just fine, and the aforementioned track has its textures. Here's what I'm talking about, below. Maybe it's my settings? I've done low and high settings with the same result.

Any help is appreciated.

-A :wave:
VZzdbRhuEZJqRsWV8

When importing one of my subway routes I noticed that some of my tunnels have the tracks showing up without any of their assigned textures.
What is the KUID? Without knowing the track that you are referring to it is difficult to know what ought to be showing.

The KUID is <kuid:316:120006>, and the tunnel piece is <kuid:316:120000>. I don't think these are on the DLS, however I PMed you a link to my Google Drive that has a CDP file for these items.

Thanks!

Looking at some other tunnel assets that have been created by co-developers in my group, it looks like if a texture set is "too dark" then all of those textures do not display correctly in TRS19. Here's another example with a BART tunnel:

Still stumped.

Back