Can't Delete Assets

hholdenaz

For some reason when I try to delete assets on the Neosho Branchline nothing happens! Both Tane and TS12 have this problem that shouldn't be occurring. Can someone please tell me how to fix this glitch?

Edit: although the autosave version proved to be editable I still want to know how to fix the glitch just incase it happens again.

Last edited:
Your post is incomplete:

Where is it that you can't delete assets? In Route? Session? or CM
Does it happens to all assets? Or just a few, (Objects, splines, railcars?)
Can you duplicate the anomaly in any route? or just that one? And if it is only in that route, can you insert and delete the same asset? Creating a new route, can you add the same asset and then delete it?

Clarifications may lead to an answer. Note I am not saying solution, just answer. Over the years Trainz has been notorious for having some splines get converted to objects, and even then, they are hard or impossible to delete, unless you use complicated manipulations.

Your post is incomplete:

Where is it that you can't delete assets? In Route? Session? or CM
Does it happens to all assets? Or just a few, (Objects, splines, railcars?)
Can you duplicate the anomaly in any route? or just that one? And if it is only in that route, can you insert and delete the same asset? Creating a new route, can you add the same asset and then delete it?

Clarifications may lead to an answer. Note I am not saying solution, just answer. Over the years Trainz has been notorious for having some splines get converted to objects, and even then, they are hard or impossible to delete, unless you use complicated manipulations.

surveyor mode, and all of them. Even track splines

Back