Looking for DF7G.

trainzlova8989

i like trains and bugs
Hi. I'm in search of literally any DF7G locomotive that can work in T:ANE. It's a nerve-racking search that has brought me to every corner of the internet. If any of you have a DF7G CDP can you PM it please? I'll be in your debt.

Thank you, but i'm specifically looking for the DF7-G. Don't get me wrong, Ocemy's an artist, but the DF7-G is a different model of DF-7. It's like a SD70MAC vs a SD70ace.

This is just like a few YouTube videos I came across a while ago that have models of Chinese high speed trains (CRH3, CRH5, etc.) in Trainz and they're pretty hard to find, even with Google searches (getting results with only Railworks/TS2018 and MSTS CRH stuff). I do hope to see more Chinese models become widely available to everyone outside of China, but I don't think it'll happen soon. You're pretty much in the same situation as me when it comes to the China high speed rail stuff, but there's nothing we can really do about it.

Google search started to be total piece of crap some time ago and is almost useless for searching now. Thus I was forced to start using alternate search engines.

Funny I seem to have a DF7G in my trainz Tane
kuid:64577:57200 -CHN GK DF7G#5030 Chengdu Depot
Author: chn_kjsol

I cannot remember where I downloaded it from - but it would have been some obscure Chinese site for sure

Back