Will there be data loss when Gold Membership expires?

Goodday everyone, I have the following question: my Gold membership is ending in a few days. I got it too get Early Acces to TS2019. After a few days when I purchased it, an option to buy the full game was added. So I buyed the full game. Now, when my membership expires, will there be data loss? Because the game needs to switch from the membership to the full game, if you guys know what I mean.

Hi ThomasFanForever1856
As you own TRS19 outright as well, no change will occur to TRS19 itself when your membership expires.

However any DLC packs that you have downloaded from your membership will cease to function when your membership expires. Any DLC packs that you have purchased outright will continue to function as they did previously.

Hi ThomasFanForever1856
As you own TRS19 outright as well, no change will occur to TRS19 itself when your membership expires.

However any DLC packs that you have downloaded from your membership will cease to function when your membership expires. Any DLC packs that you have purchased outright will continue to function as they did previously.

Wow. That really does lock people into the subscription model. This means that the apparent discounts available to subbers are not real: the sub itself pays for the discounts. And not only that, but you lose what you actually did pay for the discounted items should you abandon the sub.

A fool's game, yes?

A fool's game, yes?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I disagree. To some people, the Gold (or Silver) subscription is a worthwhile investment as it gives them, at the very least, 5 DLC packages per month plus discounts on any other packages they purchase outright. If you are a heavy downloader of stuff from the DLC then the subs are, in my opinion, great value and if you want the latest software upgrades long before the rest of us and a free trial of any new DLC then the Gold sub is even better value. But this is not for everyone (myself included).

Even if it is a "fool's game" (and what hobby isn't when you think about it) then it is the buyers money and they can spend it how they like.

My opinions only.

Back