Anyone know if there will be a new mobile game for Android?

MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

7 Year Trainz Vet
Anyone know if there will be a new one? Trainz Driver is now not on the Play Store anymore. I have no idea if they intend on making a new game for it or bringing Trainz Simulator/Driver over to it or abandonding it all together.

Probably depends on if Tony still considers Android users thiefs...

peter

Not thieves PerRock, but perhaps a little less likely to spend their money on apps ;)

The answer is that we've been working on a brand new Android version for many months now. We're making good progress and we're confident of getting a version out in 2019.

Not thieves PerRock, but perhaps a little less likely to spend their money on apps ;)

The answer is that we've been working on a brand new Android version for many months now. We're making good progress and we're confident of getting a version out in 2019.

Great! We have needed one for a while now. I would say we are just as likely to buy stuff off the Play Store as the next apple user because we too can just go and buy a gift card for ourselves and use that to be able to get songs, games, etc. At least that is me anyway.

Back