Reading Company assets

bboy18

I'm creating this forum to ask where I could find Reading content for Trainz. I am mostly looking for locomotives and rolling stock, but I am also looking for buildings and other assets associated with the Reading. If anybody knows of any good assets(buildings, bridges, etc.) of the Eastern or Central Pennsylvania area, that would be of great help as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
What you just created is a topic in a section of a forum.

For screenshots we (already) have a dedicated section.
For discussion about real life railways, I also would suggest the dedicated Prototype Talk section.

So let’s see if people can answer your rolling stock and scenery questions and let’s leave the rest for the other sections :)

oknotsen,

I see. I am new to using the forums, and thought that General Trainz would have a been a good place to post this. Thank you for telling me.

My suggestion is that you use TANE’s content manager to search the Download Station and your locally installed assets for Reading-related content. In the first instance you could assume that the word Reading will appear in the name of the assets, so search with that as a filter, with no other restrictions such as Trainz build number or Category, and see what gives.*

I made a Chevy 3500 line repair vehicle for Reading, so that’s one asset that should come up.

* I just did a manual search on the DLS web site for Reading in the title and got 156 hits. A few were people “reading” newspapers, but most were genuine Reading railroad-related assets.

Last edited:
Also search using the Reading's reporting marks, RDG. You'll find quite a bit that way too.

Back