DART 8100 Class?

hholdenaz

Before you ask, no, I’m not asking if a DART 8100 Class is available for Trainz: Domsarto was making one but last I heard something went wrong with his computer and I’m not sure he’ll resume making it anytime soon.

What I’m asking is this: are there any units available for Trainz that are similar? If anybody’s making an 8100 as we speak that’s a bonus, but right now, I just want to know if there are any units similar to the 8100 out there.

Last edited:
The 8100 class is incomplete and only reached an early beta stage. I do not know if, or even when, it will be finished.

The 8100 class is incomplete and only reached an early beta stage. I do not know if, or even when, it will be finished.

Exactly. That's why I was asking if there were similar units out there available for Trainz: chances of the 8100 being finished seem to be low.

Pretty sure that Domsarto's PC got stolen so probably means starting from scratch and after the fishing season is over, usually not playing Trainz this time of year.

Pretty sure that Domsarto's PC got stolen so probably means starting from scratch and after the fishing season is over, usually not playing Trainz this time of year.

I see.

Even so, my question still wasn't answered: are there any similar EMUs available for Trainz. I don't mean the same class, I mean any that at least share the bodyshape of the 8100.

Update on this one. GMax modelling complete bar the operating of the sliding doors . Cannot do any testing on it since I am locked out of TANE and TRS19, and all other versions packed in storage. So dropping it until the new year or maybe St Patricks Day.

8100.jpg

Last edited:
Back