Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SRR89's Screenshots Thread

and when you release it could you also create a dependency pack so when we download it it doesnt look like you just downloaded a sodor route from SI3D on TRS19, because trust me, SI3D and Sodor workshops route come always end up having zero resembelance to the picture of it and they end up looking like somebody asked a dragon to breathe fire on their house

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Keep up the great work SRR89! Looking forward to it!
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jetstorm25 View Post
    May I suggest Control Point Simulations as a possible place to release this masterpiece? https://controlpointsimulations.squarespace.com/
    They're a relatively new site, but that have a few very high quality routes released already. I feel like your SRC route would fit in perfectly.
    I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckwagon2010 View Post
    and when you release it could you also create a dependency pack so when we download it it doesnt look like you just downloaded a sodor route from SI3D on TRS19, because trust me, SI3D and Sodor workshops route come always end up having zero resembelance to the picture of it and they end up looking like somebody asked a dragon to breathe fire on their house
    I'll be able to package together my own assets with the layout, but all 3rd party dependencies not on the DLS that are not my own will need to be downloaded from their respective sites. I'll be putting together a list of what I have with locations of where to find the assets.

Regards,
    Rob

Visit my youtube channel!

Some early morning activity in the East Strasburg Yard!

SRC 8618 recently brought in a cut of loaded centerbeam cars, and the last one is being unloaded. The lumber is temporarily stored in the shed until it is ready to be transloaded for shipment to local industries. These days, with the current demand for lumber, it is often loaded directly from railcar to truck.

Now here's something you don't see every day...

Surprise! The N&W J Class #611 just recently arrived at the Strasburg Rail Road for the summer. The J will be available for regular excursions, in-cab opportunities, hostling tours, and much more throughout the year!

This is about it for the yard at this point. Next up on the list, the Stock Lumber Supply building at Leaman Place!

Regards,
    Rob

Visit my youtube channel!