Dearnby missing asset

Griphos

Anyone know where I can find kuid2:84609:28742:1. PLL_Narrow_Boat_50ft_Pottery?

I'm also missing unknown asset <kuid:-1:78031>

Have no idea what that is.

It was from the Potteries Loop Line payware route. It's not essential so if you don't have PLL you can just delete it.

The second one was the region from the Settle and Carlisle route. Just go into route edit and change the region to one of your choice.

Can i just delete the kuid from the table in the config file? Without renumbering the table?

Not sure how how to change region, but I’ll try to figure that out. I suppose a region kuid is necessary?

Thanks for the help.

Can i just delete the kuid from the table in the config file? Without renumbering the table?

Not sure how how to change region, but I’ll try to figure that out. I suppose a region kuid is necessary?

Thanks for the help.

No that doesn't work. Removing the asset KUID from the config.txt file only removes the text-string reference because the route asset references are actually kept within the route data files so if you were to database repair, the missing assets will reappear again. (How did I find that one out?...)

To change a region, go into Surveyor. Open the Main menu and choose Edit Route. You can change the region there to whatever you want to use.

To ensure the changes will stick move a tree or something on the route its self then save. You'll now have the route under your user-ID and can edit it to your heart's content. You can also delete missing assets and remove the missing boat this way, and move a tree to make sure this sticks as well to the route.

Yes, thanks very much. I've changed the region to United Kingdom (which was one of the options in the box).

But how do I delete the PLL_Narrow_Boat_50ft_Pottery? I can't find it in the route (using Find Object). Isn't that what missing dependencies means in the CM? That it isn't installed? So, how do I delete it from the route if it's not really in the route? Do I just use the "Delete missing dependencies" option in the left hand menu?

This is all pretty darned confusing!!

Last edited:
Yes, thanks very much. I've changed the region to United Kingdom (which was one of the options in the box).

But how do I delete the PLL_Narrow_Boat_50ft_Pottery? I can't find it in the route (using Find Object). Isn't that what missing dependencies means in the CM? That it isn't installed? So, how do I delete it from the route if it's not really in the route? Do I just use the "Delete missing dependencies" option in the left hand menu?

This is all pretty darned confusing!!

Go to the main menu while in Surveyor
Main menu.

Pick Delete missing assets

Confirm you want to do this and the process can "take some time"

When done... Move a tree to update the route. Save and exit.

The route will now be saved under your ID.

Griphos, check your CM. T:ANE has several narrowboats. Narrowboat7 looks like it has empty holds to hold coal. There are many more narrow boats on the DLS.... Also, this is the region for Dearnby Midwinter, and it has no error in my T:ANE: region <kuid2:83500:100055:1>

Last edited:
Back