Missing Tidewater Point Route Dependencies

You didn't download all packs: the highlighted asset on your screenshot is in the scenery pack, others might be too.

Belated thank you for the replies from everyone. Seems the scenery pack file I had did not download correctly . Downloaded again and all is well.

So, I bought the route on sale because it looks like a very good route. I have to say, though, that I'm even unhappier than I expected with the structure I mentioned earlier in the thread.

There are almost 100 assets that have to be downloaded from the DLS. Quite a few of them appear to be very large textures (and at least one of them so far is faulty...tB Grass2fl). I've been downloading since yesterday and not making very good progress.

It's extremely irritating to pay a pretty significant sum for a route and assets only to have to pay again if I want to download the rest of the assets needed at more than a snail's pace. I'm not going to buy a FCT just so I can download things. If someone sells a commercial product, they need to include everything needed to run that product.

Back