My Two First Reskins

ourense

My first shown is a Metra F7 this was my first reskin attempt but sadly I have not been able to try it in game yet... If it does not break any rules would someone do it for me? I don't have access to trainz until easter. The second is a MR&T boxcar for those of you unfamilliar with it MR&T is the model railroader magazine model railroad.

These were created in photoshop using the Jointed Rail Reskin kits for a first time I don't think they turned out that bad.

Holy cow dude. That looks amazing. I wish I had good reskinning skills. Keep up the good work. And one tip, make it look old like paint over the blue with white so it looks old like the real thing. But duplicate it before you do that just in case

If it does not break any rules would someone do it for me?
Two things:

• Are you 100% sure if uploading the reskin is allowed by the original creator of the asset you reskinned?
  • Even if the previous would be true, only YOU can upload something under YOUR name / ID (with the exception of the CRG if the asset is broken and already on the DLS). So if someone else would do the upload, they would get the credit and become the owner of that upload. Not something that you should want to have happen.

I suggest you go and figure out if the license allows you to upload and if so, do the upload when you have access again to your game.

There are the reskin packs from jointed rail and they don't have a working email or contact any more so I am hoping someone who works for jointed rail could chime in here...

Illinois Central Gulf

Also I am only 15 years old and this is my now only fourth time using photoshop....

Jointed Rail Hopper This was the easiest of all as the reporting marks were in text format so was a simple matter of editing UP into UB...

Last edited:
Ok:

If I get lucky maybe we will se some end up on jointed rail reading about things, that is the only way they will be able to get shared.

Saw someone requesting a CN hopper on the JR request thing so I had something else to do:

Last edited:
I may be able to, haven't tried anything with curves like that yet and would have to contact JR about things.

Back