Extra scenarios/sessions?

charlie3577

Hi, I am searching for extra scenarios or sessions (whatever they are called) for the routes available on Trainz. I don't know if maybe there is like some sort of "Pack" of payware sessions expands, or on the DLS, but I have not found anything, just some multiplayer sessions.

Hi, I am searching for extra scenarios or sessions (whatever they are called) for the routes available on Trainz. I don't know if maybe there is like some sort of "Pack" of payware sessions expands, or on the DLS, but I have not found anything, just some multiplayer sessions.

What are you looking for exactly?

If you are referring to the pre-installed routes, they are available on both the DLS and as DLC from N3V. If you are looking for freeware, there are thousands of routes which can be installed which come with sessions, though, most do not and you have to create your own.

For third-party, look at Jointed Rail. They have the Legacy of the BNSF available which comes with some sessions. This is a payware for the package, but the route is free.

For DLC content, N3V has some nice new routes available including the Canadian Rockies which comes with a handful of sessions plus some one has already made quite a number for that route already.

To my knowledge there is no such thing. Or at least not in a pack or similar concept.

Most, if not all, of the sessions made by others for the build-in routes are Multiplayer.

It will be a lot easier to find other routes with scenarios (sessions) and they are most of the time a lot more worth it.

When you go into Content Manager, double click on the route you are wishing to find out about.
In the description it may list sessions if there are any.
The other thing to try is to right click on the route and choose "List Dependents". This will show if there are any sessions for the route.
Cheers,
Mike

The other thing to try is to right click on the route and choose "List Dependents". This will show if there are any sessions for the route.
To my knowledge (but happy to be proven wrong) this will only show dependents that you have already installed, not those still on the DLS.

Hi Charlie --

I usually do a three or four sessions for the routes and layouts I've uploaded to the Download Station, generally with a description in the Trainz Freeware Forum. Usually something like my Post #10 here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-model-railroad-quot-The-Yuan-Gulch-RRCo-quot

If you want to find more either:
Search the Forums with threads originated by "philskene" (you will need to use the Advanced Search).
Search the Download Station, again with "philskene" as the author.​

Tell me if this helps.

Phil

Lol philskene answered me. Thanks for the answers everybody.
Philskene I love your model routes (Chuck and Joe ftw!), thanks for all the sessions

Back