Woodchip car bogeys not appearing

BNSF9812

Not sure if this was posted before, but after installing the woodchip hoppers from JR's 12 days of christmas, the bogeys are invisible even though the cars show no missing deps. This has affected all woodchip cars, including the SP woodchip hoppers released some time ago, which up till now had no issues with the bogeys being invisible.

Running Trainz 12 build 61388, it is registered but for some reason my forum profile does not show it registered to me.:eek:

Any ideas whats going on?

John

Definitely a known issue at this point. Until it's fixed, your best bet is to replace them with some other JR bogey or bogey of your choice

We'll post a new update here in just a bit. Seems to be limited to Alex's trucks.

Thanks and sorry for the issues!

Don't mean to bump an old thread but was there any fix for this issue. I tried to just change the trucks to no avail, and today I re-downloaded the package from your site and reinstalled but that didn't work either.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Bill

We fixed the files this morning so you should be all set with it now. If its not working at this point we'll have to look back at it again if there is still an issue but with all our testing, they worked fine.

Re-downloaded this morning. Deleted the content from the previous install then installed the new CDP - still no bogeys. Tried replacing the bogeys in the config file with the ones from the JR 100 ton hopper - still no bogeys.

I do have Trainz12 SP1

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fred

Maybe JR forgot to upload the new file.
The size of the one from december is exactly the same as the today one.

☼...☼

Alright the fixed files are up.

Delete what you have installed, redownload and reinstall. Can verify they work in Build 61388 of TS12, checked it myself this evening.

hoedje.gif

Back