csxt17 & applegathc join forces to create: The Lewiston & Pamona!

Out of curiosity, what does the LWP/CLW system map look like?

An official map has not been released as of yet, but in short, the CLW system, including the LWP, and LMIR subsidiaries, runs mainlines from Elizabethport in New Jersey, to Buffalo, Cleveland, Toledo, Chicago, Indianapolis, Dubuque, Fond Du Lac, Lewiston, and Dallas.

Speaking of LWP, here, have some screeenshots for the community to fawn over.

Pamona has undergone yet another makeover, this one being the best it has ever been.

GYqEkaU.jpg

ca5FmlG.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Keep those fantastic shots and nice Stories coming, everything looks so good on your Route.....

:cool: Thanks for sharing with us.

Those vmd models seem to hold up in tane just as well as some of jointed rails early models just wish I had bought some of them myself but was to focused on actually trying to get a computer that could run the simulator decently I hope one day I can get a set of them.

Thank you for the kind words, folks.

CLW Q003, the westbound Javelin from Niagara Ramp in Buffalo, New York to Sylvania Yard in Fort Worth, Texas,
has a special guest leading the charge this evening. SCL 7028 was lifted in CSX Rose Lake Yard when the lead
CLW SD45Mu 2678's three lead traction motors crapped out at Vandalia, prompting locomotive replacement ASAP.

In these scenes, Q003 heads past Gratiot Tower in downtown Lewiston,and through the industrial areas in the suburb of Vernon.

5MaceVn.jpg

NEXkIYj.jpg

Next scenes we are in the Riverfront area of Lewiston, watching a Public Belt transfer tug cars for the UP over the elevated trackage,
bound for Lesparance Street Yard, a former Missouri Pacific property along the Mississippi.

Union Pacific normally handles traffic between 12th Street Yard and Lesparance, but on this morning it appeared UP power was nowhere to be found in downtown.

mivZBVY.jpg

OKHi2KH.jpg

hbIpB0V.jpg

Ok I have been following for a bit, and seen some other shots on facebook, but I'm allotted, oh I think three or so stupid questions per day. Here's number eight. This bridge that you've designed here, is it based off of the MacArthur bridge in STL? Now looking and comparing I assume yes. Full recreation or partial. And how come you opted to changed St. Louis to Lewiston and keep most other towns in the semi fictional world the same? Just curious :)

Back