Doom Coaster Roller Coaster

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
The Doom Coaster
Doom%20Coaster%207_zpsyly3fmkh.png

Ive build a number of insane Roller Coasters for trainz taking the art or roller coaster to the extreme and builted Trainz best coasters out there, The Doom Coaster dose have a back story to it and I'm going to share with you and the reasons why I started making them. Doom Coaster one was in fact made in TR06 and I wanted to see if i can bind the track to its limits making a rout thats just plane insane it was meant to be a test but after i showed off DC 1 and 2 Videos it was well liked so much I make a 3rd one and released it. Doom Coaster 1 & 2 wore never released and later deleted as they wore only test maps at the time and never thot noting of them.
As time went on I built bigger badder and better Coasters and just fished the lats one Doom Coaster 6, Now I'm working on lucky 7 yes Doom Coaster 7, there's been afew of you wanting to know about the Doom Coaster car I haven't yet decided on releasing it how ever it to was just a test model for the route.

Anyone has any ideas for the 7th Doom Coaster let me know also post your screens of you taked in the Dooms Coaster maps you liked bust.

Back