Article: Trainz: A New Era has arrived!

Short answer is no, this is not usual (crashing, db repairs or circle not responding). Your card is mid-range so shouldn't be a problem at all, but make sure you have the latest drivers installed. It is possible that you have a hardware or operating system issue - check your disk and memory and ensure windows is up to date.

286ce8b8714b3ff85d79c4212c7af342.jpg

I received the box version of TANE 2 weeks ago and I must say that I`m rather disappointed to say the least . What I`d like to know is what spec of computer do they use to get the demo videos to run so smoothly at a good frame rate, my spec ------
Packard bell/ i5 processor 446/ intel HD graphics /1TB hard drive/ 8GB DDR3 memory.

Even with all setting at lowest its still jerky with a frame rate that looks around 10 !.

so ok Ok what computer spec to I need to get it to run as per the demos ?
Regards john aka `stockline `

windows up to date / all drivers up to date and I checked before that I have a computer that TANE would work on , when I down loaded the patch 8GB worth it crashed

To be honest with you stockline, if that's an older Intel HD graphics card, these have never been much good for Trainz versions beyond TRS2006.

Shane

i have a probleem the cd dont see setup_1A.bin it given a error, i have the real cd bye in the store maby you have the same probleem or not what can i do it let me not setup the game:( i have the trainz a new era for pc whit windows 8.1

i have a probleem the cd dont see setup_1A.bin it given a error, i have the real cd bye in the store maby you have the same probleem or not what can i do it let me not setup the game:(

Welcome to the forums. What's the exact error it's giving you? (If it's not in English, there are users here who can translate the error).

Shane

Back