HD Crashed. How to re download

glt0145

Mad Queenslander
HI,
I have lost my copy of TRS12 due to a Hardware failure. Does anyone know how to download another copy of trs12.

Hi Peter.

Click on the MyTrainz button at the top of the page which will bring you to https://www.auran.com//planetauran/portal.php On the left hand side of the page you will see Legacy Order History. LMB on the link and it will bring up your order history from Auran/N3V. Scroll through the list till you locate your digital goods item for T12 and then download it :p

Cheers

Ron

And... The good news is you won't need to patch up to 61388 because it will already be done for you. The new download contains the latest patch.

John

That's news to me if they've updated the pre-Simulator Central downloads. Last time I redownloaded mine (pretty recently) it was at build 46957.

Shane

Then I must be mistaken, or perhaps wishful thinking... I thought they were both on the same server. I purchased a recent TS12 download and it was already up-to-date. I had the original boxed edition and had trouble patching that one.

Sorry if I mistook a good thing!

I wouldn't doubt it if I erred. I've been doing odd things lately like throwing knives and forks away and putting the peanut butter jar in the fridge! :eek:

John

Last edited:
HI Guys I don't seem to have it listed as a Digital download so I am going have to find the hard copy. I have emailed the Helpdesk just in case it was a digital download. Hang on I always keep my peanut butter in the fridge.

You sure you did not buy it via Simulator Central instead of Auran? If so, you should check your downloads there.

Back