Helpdesk complaint ignored

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
I sent a message to the helpdesk almost a month ago regarding an infraction I got for calling someone a gimmie pig. I have not heard a single thing from anyone on the helpdesk. How you (N3V) treat your customers is disgusting; you used to be much better at customer relations.

peter

PS. I know this thread will probably get closed/trashed.

Since you have given us no clue as to the nature of your message to the helpdesk, I must assume (from the tone of your post) that it may have been abusive in which case their lack of response is completely understandable. Also from the tone of your post I conclude that the tag line under your username "Amazing Bloody Moron" may be perfectly appropriate. Finally, the PS at the end of your message "I know this thread will probably get closed/trashed." makes me wonder why you bothered.

Now, if you had thought about what you wanted to say in a calm (and far more polite) manner, then I would not have had to waste my time and the bandwidth to make this response.

:)Have a nice day.

Since you have given us no clue as to the nature of your message to the helpdesk, I must assume (from the tone of your post) that it may have been abusive in which case their lack of response is completely understandable. Also from the tone of your post I conclude that the tag line under your username "Amazing Bloody Moron" may be perfectly appropriate. Finally, the PS at the end of your message "I know this thread will probably get closed/trashed." makes me wonder why you bothered.

Now, if you had thought about what you wanted to say in a calm (and far more polite) manner, then I would not have had to waste my time and the bandwidth to make this response.

:)Have a nice day.

Actually what you think isn't the reason I contact them. I'm not going into any more details as that is definately against the rules.

And yes I have ever right to be pissed off. I was calm when I wrote the ticket, and that didn't go anywhere. It's been almost a month and I haven't heard anything from them. Not even "We'll look into the issue." NOTHING.

My "tag line" has nothing to do with any of this, it's a carry over from back when Auran had a Trainz IRC channel.

I bothered because it's obvious that a Helpdesk ticket was going nowhere. So hopefully a public thread would at the very least make someone at N3V look at my ticket. The note that was so that I wouldn't get a ton of people telling me that the thread will probably be closed.

Hi PerRock
I haven't seen this ticket from you, could you let me know the ticket ID so that I can look it up?

Regards

Hey Peter

Just dropping by. Nice to see you again. I'm sure it can't be all that bad really. :)

Cheers

AJ (retired)

Maybe it's because you deserved the infraction? Seems like the logical answer to me.

I rest my case.
Ugh, if that's what you think then I can pull up a bunch of posts that I've been called gimmie pig and no infractions have been placed, not to mention the countless times I've said it to people as well, and of all these times, I only received an infraction for cursing someone out who in my opinion deserved it. But calling someone a gimmie pig has always been a thing and this is the second time I've heard that a person got an infraction for calling a person a gimmie pig.

Back