Club Car Members: September Item of the Month

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Club Car Members the free item of the month for September has been changed.

Custom Scripted Reefer units with lights/sounds
Custom Forklift access ramp
Visible loads
Door animations/sounds
New Trucks

d9c697600c48d26daf67f8b206714a9e.jpg

Please enjoy!

Nice looking car, thank you!

Question, where can I get the products for the car?

They didn't seem to come with the CDP. I looked in the dependencies section and didn't see them listed.

Thanks!

Beautiful!
One question: is limited edition for Club Car Member, or will be available (soon) even for "normal users"?

Thanks!

Nicola

Wow, looks awesome! Now I need to get through a whole day of work before I can try them out.

The loads are also in the dependencies pack for the Cold Creek Logistics pack. I think you can still download that even if you didn't purchase the full route.

Thank you much for these. I see these all the time, and was lamenting the lack of them in the Sim. Very very much impressed with these.

Thanks,
Falcus

Hmmm, I became a Club Car Member a few days ago, but, it doesn't show anything on my account, and I haven't had an e-mail, or, anything, how do I go about obtaining this item, and anything else in future, please ?

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hi Steve!

All memberships should be active as of this morning. This is still a manual process for now, but you should be all set. To get to the CC only content, click on the community tab on our site menu and then click Club Car and then you will see Club Car Only content. Should be about 14-15 things including more rolling stock, engines, as well as scenery items! Thanks for the business and please enjoy the extra goodies that come with the membership.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to shoot us an email and we can beat the proper person responsible for the problem at once!

Mike

Quick question, how does an item get picked for Item of the month, is it based on the number of purchases of each item during that month or do we vote on it? How does that work. I really enjoy the benefits of Club Car now. Its a great idea for those who continue to support your fantastic models and design. :) Keep it up Jointed Rail.

Quick question, how does an item get picked for Item of the month, is it based on the number of purchases of each item during that month or do we vote on it? How does that work. I really enjoy the benefits of Club Car now. Its a great idea for those who continue to support your fantastic models and design. :) Keep it up Jointed Rail.

It's about as random as you can get. I just happen to say to Justin that that car would make a great item of the month for the CC members. He agreed, and that was that. We may try some new things as we get closer to the Holiday season, but as of now it's just random. Sometimes I will see a suggestion on the forum or a picture that triggers it, hope that helps.

Mike

Back