Any thoughts???

DESDICHATO

Guys,

I'm looking for ideas for a mountain section I want to put together, I have a track that weaves as it gradually climbs up the mountain, however on the way there will be a couple of village stops, but the problem is there are a couple of areas where track at different levels run parallel with each other for short distances and at one of these areas I want to put a small station, unfortunately such things as station have no ability for height adjustment which means I have to raise the ground level...so far not a problem, but the problem arises when I try to put the ground under the tracks, as it stand if I do place ground under the highest level track (where the little station is) it covers the two lower level tracks, if I uncover the lower level track I'm in mid-air at the station, I have tried using a couple of the rock face "backgrounds" but because of the raised ground supporting the station cause the flat (top) are too stick up through the station.

Does any one know of something that is rock like but close on vertical?????

Use your Plateau tool to smooth out your area(Topology Tab)..Under the House Tab, you can use Height Adjustment tool(for Building)..Under the Track Tab ,(Advance Tools)for vertex Height(Spline Circles)..Good Luck..

Back