Setting up a ATLS US grade/level crossing with invisible track.

Jokel317

Hello all im trying to setup a US style grade crossing with invisible track running across a real track. So that drivable cars and semi trucks can be used on the roads and wait at crossings like the in game real road traffic can. I can`t seem to figure how to do it. I know I asked a while back on this issue. But I was never able to figure out how to get it properly working. Any tips and solutions would be very appreciated. I am very stumbled on this.

I saw that particular video. It don`t show what im particularly trying to do. I know how set the crossings up for basic road traffic. What im trying do is have a invisible track running down the lanes of the road simulating a roadway for drivable trucks and cars etc. Thank`s for the reply though Sam.

OK here is what I did. I used the “ABS Crossover Controller kuid2:137715:23002:2” placing “Invisible Signals kuid2:137715:23002:2” on the invisible road and “ABS Crossover Triggers kuid2:76656:70002:1” on the tracks. When the train hits the trigger it sets the invisible signal to red and stops the traffic. When it cross the second trigger it turns the signal green and the road traffic goes. Now remember this will only stop and start road traffic you are driving via AI on invisible roads.

Carl

The invisible signals are not appearing in the selection window of the ABS Crossover Controller. Where you have to select them for main lines and cross lines.

I have had no luck in figuring it out. I set up the triggers for mainline and put them on the train track. When the train touches them it turn`s the roadway invisible signals green. I was wondering if you can maybe take screeshots of your settings or guide me through it step by step Carl? Thanks!

Check out Boats tutorials and use the tram crossing method. Place the invisible road and place tram stoppers near where the road crosses the track. These would be set up to the same channel as the crossing but would become red when a train crosses the triggers. Use the controller and route 1 for both the tram signals.

Back