Narrow gauge screenshots

Actually is an unreleased route, Georgetown - Silver Plume - Waldorf Mine area (at 1/2 scale). In the last images is Georgetown Loop. Still there is a lot of work to the route (especially in Gmax).
This one is in T:ANE, although I have an older version for TRS2004.

If you don't mind my asking Colorado. What's the name of the route you've been using in the last few posts?

I'ed like to give it a look...so long as it isn't a TANE only route that is.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up Colorado! :)

It's a shame that it ain't finished or ts12 compatible, otherwise i'ed download that route faster then you could say D&RGW! XD

Narrow gauge is also in Europe - 750mm (3/4m :hehe:) in Saxony.

noLS7ci6.jpg

original size 1600x1200

wNZG87M4.jpg

original size 1600x1200

XTYzNemp.jpg

original size 1600x1200

just to say ive added a few new shots of the Uintah on its own page in screenshots , this time been working on the town of Dragon .
xI8icLO.jpg

all work in progress.
YTXtvmZ.jpg

eRNuZ1f.jpg

more info on the Uintah thread.

Actually is an unreleased route, Georgetown - Silver Plume - Waldorf Mine area (at 1/2 scale). In the last images is Georgetown Loop. Still there is a lot of work to the route (especially in Gmax).
This one is in T:ANE, although I have an older version for TRS2004.

Its a complicated area and it contains a LOT of buildings, my dream is to do the South park ( or at least bits of it such as clear creek,) one of these days but its a lot of work, many large towns and the original route often lost in the terrain or built over .

Its a complicated area and it contains a LOT of buildings, my dream is to do the South park ( or at least bits of it such as clear creek,) one of these days but its a lot of work, many large towns and the original route often lost in the terrain or built over .

Tried it also, not just South Park but also San Luis Valley, first at 1/2 scale, then at 1/4 and finally at 1/10 (This one inspired by American Truck Simulator which has 1/20 scale). The last one is from far the best for such a vast intermontane basins.
Right now I have under work about one hundred low poly buildings that will be released as freeware on my website and will allow us to build any city or town from the Rocky Mountains area.

drgw1.jpg

drgw2.jpg

This here is a train traveling westward from Fort Garland to Alamosa, across the San Luis Valley, after leaving La Veta Pass, on a still unworked 1/10 layout. In the back, the Sangre de Cristo Mountains are as magnificent as they were in the days of Fremont and Kit Carson.

Last edited:
:wave: Looking really Good dangavel.......especially that mountain in the background..........What a site to behold..........

I was influenced by a photo!

You know, sometimes when you come across a photo of a train in a location and you think.....Trainz It!

Well here's a photo at Gopprechts in Austria on the Waldviertelbahn.

Gopprechts.jpg

and here's my Trainz version

Gruenertal-760mm.jpg

some more shots from my Gruenertalbahn route

Gruenertal-2.jpg

Gruenertal-3.jpg

Gruenertal-4.jpg

Gruenertal-5.jpg

Gruenertal-6.jpg

Still got a lot more to do on it yet.

Last edited:
You know, sometimes when you come across a photo of a train in a location and you think.....Traniz It!

Well here's a photo at Gopprechts in Austria on the Waldviertelbahn.

Gopprechts.jpg

Still got a lot more to do on it yet.

Really nice, very natural looking Route you have here. Thank you for sharing with us......And Pictures like these are worth a 1000 words......So Elegant Sir.

Keep Trainzing us with your artistic talent!..........

Edit Oops, yes I did realize this was the real thing, I meant to post his Route picture.......:eek:

Last edited:
I've been playing with GMAN 's hoists in both Bonanza and Cowboy on the Uintah route
fhTpChr.jpg

At Bonanza depot, number 12 simmers as she waits for crates to be loaded for the morning mixed train to Mack.....
Q6vMU7i.jpg

whilst at Cowboy Shay number 5 does some shunting in preparation for number 51 coming to pick up her loads.
more images on the uintah screenshot thread

I was only thinking about this project of yours today and you go and post an update!

Thanks for showing us the update pics, looks trerrific.

Now I am off to think about tomorrows Euromillions Lotto numbers :D

Back