Amtrak Heritage Fleet Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualBeechGrove

Virtual Amtrak
Hello all, im honored to announce the official thread for AGZ's Heritage Fleet Package. This package includes both old and new and bases strictly on the cars amtrak enherited from the freight railroads. The Pack will have The following styles of cars, all coming in a few versions.

Baggage cars
Baggage Dorms
Sleepers
Diners
Lounges
Buffet Lounges
Coaches
A dome or 2
maybe a few odd end stuff as well :)

Ill post screenshots soon!

here we are:

Lounge Series 3106-3112
renderne0.jpg

St Louis Baggage Dorm

renderdg2.jpg

Pine Series 10-6 Sleeper

renderoa3.jpg

Ingamers soon :)

Corey

Congratulations on such an outstanding achievement! Those items are works of art. Thank you very much for sharing them with us.

Regards from Spain.

hey everyone, well up until 1996 heritage sleepers were used on long distance trains, than the viewliners showed up, heres the interior passenger view of my viewliner (still needs work) but this is all hand done :D

roometteseatku1.jpg

Corey

As i have been busy with school, im working on a bit of everything, so progress is slowly but surely, id like to add that west coasters have something for them from this pack as well, the ex highlevel cars will be included eventually, ill try and get some of the cars not requiring scripting done over the weekend, if everything works well that is.

Corey

More on what the west coasters are getting

As i have been busy with school, im working on a bit of everything, so progress is slowly but surely, id like to add that west coasters have something for them from this pack as well, the ex highlevel cars will be included eventually, ill try and get some of the cars not requiring scripting done over the weekend, if everything works well that is.

Corey
The west coasters will be getting a freeware mega pack. Old Amtrak Geek Zone projects that had to do with the west coast will be continued when I finish the Surfliner Route from Los Angeles Union-Ventura. There will be more information and pics on the route over winter break.
Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back