Amtrak Heritage Fleet Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont work on one of those until my amtrak stuff is done, than im going to do the ATSF El Capitan set. Including Coaches both step up and standard, a lounge and diners, plus Baggage Dorms with the additional roof.

Corey

Hey kevin, do you have any photos or anything? if your interested in talking with me IM me :)

Corey

I most likely do somewhere. I'll just need to dig them out of storage. Sure is a shame Amtrak got rid of most of the heritage fleet. Especially the baggage dorms and clocker coaches.

Happy Holidays,
Kevin

I would've enjoyed riding any retired (or soon to be retired) car before, and maybe even the F7 Santa Fe warbonnets, those are classic...my dad used to ride them...

ingamecx0.jpg

All she needs is alpha numbering and passengers, i've done both successfully so this oen will probobly be the first of the Set released.

Corey

Jefff944 asked me to demo his new Amtrak Heritage Diner, part of this Heritage package. This car is still in Beta and will probably be finished real soon.

This picture is showing off the Custom trucks he made for this car...
CustomTrucks.jpg

This Image is showing the side detail as well as the sticker on the bottom corner that would show where the car was maintained from...
DinerCorner.jpg

This one is a side profile of this beautiful new car. This one will ride the rails very soon. :)
dinerSide.jpg

P.S. Also nobody ask about the Viewliner...it will see the rails at a later date. Good looking car Corey!

Last edited:
Keep it up man Keep it up I am just mezmorized about your great creation

PVincent342

AmtrakGeekzone Member
ProTrainz Member
TPR Member

doors

do you make cars to have opening doors, thusly beeing passenger enabled? Sweet work by the way, and I'm not even that big f a fan of those kinds of cars, but the way those work makes me want them!!!:D:D

I think you guys should keep this thread to the topic, and take any unnesasary posts to private messeges before this thread gets deleted or corrected.

Dude! That's Awsome! although one question, why are the windows solid black? Do the cars have interiors? Are the prototype's like that?

The windows are 85 percent opaque, they are like that in real life and at night in trainz the light from the interior shines through, just like the prototype would.

Corey

Hey Corey, did you call off the project?
If you had to put it on the back burner, I understand.
I hope it's not gone, though :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back