NSW Illawarra & Southern Highlands Ver2 <kuid:429700:100314>

For all those that may have downloaded version 1 of this route <kuid:429700:100243> and were disappointed,
well then version 2 will be available real soon now.
Rest assured, you may still be disappointed. But that's the way it is. :hehe:
As much as I may not be up to the standard of other constructors, at least I have had a go.
More assets have been added while some sections have been modified
All rolling stock removed, signalling improved (I hope), track levelled/aligned
In essence the route is not significantly different to the original version and
it is hoped the enjoyment level will be the same. :D
Cheers to all and enjoy.
tracksupervisor

G'day tracksupervisor, I have installed all routes but are missing the following assets:-
Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100173>
Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100186>
Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100193>
Unknown Location: <kuid:60723:100216>
Your help appreciated.
Regards
Barrie

Missing assets

Barrie see embedded comments below
If you download ver2 when available all locos and rolling stock will have been removed
but if you wish to keep with ver1 then

G'day tracksupervisor, I have installed all routes but are missing the following assets:-
Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100173>
>>replace this asset with NSW Ballast Wagon Loaded,<kuid:429700:100078> (modelled on UK ZHV Mineral wagon)Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100186>
>>not on DLS - an asset I'm working on but is unnecessary for look/feel/gameplay so just "Delete missing assets"
Unknown Location: <kuid:429700:100193>
>>not on DLS - an asset I'm working on but is unnecessary for look/feel/gameplay so just "Delete missing assets"
Unknown Location: <kuid:60723:100216>
>>NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy,<kuid:60723:100216> by davido is on the DLS
Your help appreciated.
Regards
Barrie

>>Cheers tracksupervisor

Hi tracksupervisor and Barrie,

Sorry but NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy is NOT on the DLS. However it can be obtained from davido's website. Just Google "Worrybrook Station". Download is free but you can make a donation if you wish. You will also find many other interesting items of NSW prototype. Hope this helps.

Regards Ken

Hmmm!!!

Thanks Ken
Will look into the site

tracksupervisor

Hi tracksupervisor and Barrie,

Sorry but NSW Concrete Sleeper Track Greasy is NOT on the DLS. However it can be obtained from davido's website. Just Google "Worrybrook Station". Download is free but you can make a donation if you wish. You will also find many other interesting items of NSW prototype. Hope this helps.

Regards Ken

Hi Barrie, you're very welcome. I am glad I could help someone as others on the forum have helped me.
Regards
Ken

Back