TS2010EE user? Want to beta test my updated route?

Hi constructors

This post is primarily directed to users of TS2010EE and earlier
Familiar with NSW Illawarra & Southern Highlands ver 1, 2, 3 - then read on?

I've been off line for a good while and now back looking for a beta tester or two.
I have been busily updating my route modelled on the said named area in NSW Australia

1. Adjusted all stations to the correct altitude above sea-level
2. Added a couple of more industries to make game play more interesting
3. Extended main line to the north as far as Stanwell Park while trying to follow the real thing as close as possible. Includes Thirroul yards. Sparsely populated with objects but contoured and textured for best look. Still more to do though.
4. Made adjustments and mods to the previously released version(s) prior to merging with the above addition
5. Corrected minor errors and issues where they have been pointed out to me, including camera locations
6. Electrifed completely from Albion Park to Kiama
7. Track comes with some speed controls but the variable speed boards I have used will only appear with sessions written for this route. They are VSB NSW LHS & RHS kuids 61119:22000 & 61119:22001 resp.
As a starting point I have created a base session ISR_9999 Trains I Use On My Route which contains these markers.

I'm not ready to post to the DLS, so most users will be disappointed until that happens.
This release is not compatible with any previous version(s) and although stand alone could be merged with kuid 68830:100201 Picton 2 Goulburn by pgibbons for much longer train running
However I'm looking for players to test it as it exists now.
Not looking for negative feedback rather just comments on look & feel, gameplay etc

Will email to first 5 respondants. Send message requesting same to ericpearce52@gmail.com
for your chance to beta test this route. I will forward the route and base session in *.cmp format

Cheers
tracksupervisor

:wave:

*** What? No takers for this? ***

Just bear in mind the route will not be uploaded to DLS until
1. It is finished completely.
2. I have had someone test it.

So here is a chance to get it now. Free. I have extensively added to the original and modified several sections.
I'm sure there are issues with layout, operation and feel, hence this offer is on the board.
If no takers by the end of May, then it may not appear again for a long time.

tracksupervisor

I think the problem is not to many are using TS2010 anymore. TS12 you might get someone and New Era I am sure you would get someone.

Carl

You will not be able to upload this route to the DLS, by the way, because it's created in TS2010.
John

There are probably quite a few of us who still use TS2010. Main reason I didn't volunteer to beta this route is a lack of time and that that I'm not familiar with the routes the OP requested.

With that said, you'd have to upgrade the route to TS12 pre SP1 (3.5) at a minimum to upload to the DLS. Sounds like this might be a good route. I love electrification!

I'm happy to test it out for you - I spent the greater part of my life in the Illawarra region.
I still have TS2010 on my CPU, but have not used it since TS12 and T:ANE hit the market. It's a pity that you won't be able to upload your route to the DLS, however I'll attempt to bring it up to TS12 SP1 standard.

Send me a PM with your link.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

G'day,

I would like to do some testing for you, I worked out of Thirroul, Port Kembla during the mid 1960s a Loco Fireman.

Michael

I think the problem is not to many are using TS2010 anymore. TS12 you might get someone and New Era I am sure you would get someone. Carl
Thanks Carl But that is the reason I'm looking for testers who only have TS2010. Like me they probably haven't migrated to the later versions. Will wait a little longer.

I'm happy to test it out for you - I spent the greater part of my life in the Illawarra region. I still have TS2010 on my CPU, but have not used it since TS12 and T:ANE hit the market. It's a pity that you won't be able to upload your route to the DLS, however I'll attempt to bring it up to TS12 SP1 standard. Send me a PM with your link. Cheers, Roy3b3
... I have replied to your email Roy3b3

There are probably quite a few of us who still use TS2010. Main reason I didn't volunteer to beta this route is a lack of time and that that I'm not familiar with the routes the OP requested. With that said, you'd have to upgrade the route to TS12 pre SP1 (3.5) at a minimum to upload to the DLS. Sounds like this might be a good route. I love electrification!
... yeah I guess. So might get someone to upload for me after testing. Thanks

*** What? No takers for this? *** Just bear in mind the route will not be uploaded to DLS until 1. It is finished completely. 2. I have had someone test it. So here is a chance to get it now. Free. I have extensively added to the original and modified several sections. I'm sure there are issues with layout, operation and feel, hence this offer is on the board. If no takers by the end of May, then it may not appear again for a long time. tracksupervisor
OK I have enough TS2010 testers. Have replied to them and as such this offer is closed. Cheers tracksupervisor

Back