Are there any Trainzers who play music??

I am a violist (it's like a violin, but bigger), and mainly play classical music. I have been playing for 9 years, and out of those 9 years, 8 have been with a symphony.

I've played drums for about 45 years now ... used to play Friday nights in a rock band, Saturday nights in a country western band and typically had a Sunday gig (wedding, party, etc). Paid for a good part of college that way. It was a good while ago too. Generally, just a hobby now, but back in the day, I made some pretty good money. I did purchase an electric set a while back so I didn't drive my wife totally crazy ... still have the acoustic set too though.

I'm not only a computer teacher, but I teach music as well.
My main instruments are drums and bass.

I play all sorts of music from country to metal. Also play percussion in the orchestra.

Nice to know other TRAINZ nuts are music folk too :)

Brass player trumpet, trombone, sax also guitar and electric bass, both Fender and Yamaha and can find my way around a keyboard if required.

Drum or percussion may the easy to play but the hardest to master.http://www.policymic.com/articles/8...s-are-actually-different-from-everybody-elses

I was a touring electrician / electronics techno / roadie / bus driver for almost 15 years with some of the biggest touring bands of the 80/90's in Australia and England/Europe. Cold Chisel - Midnight Oil - Madness - AC/DC - Rose Tattoo - Angles.

After that worked on broadcast automation software and hardware for BSI.

And in ending may I say Doc you will be missed mate at least your now at peace

Last edited:
Back