JR NS GP38-2 High Hood missing kuid

haddock56

Just downloaded the NS high hood GP38-2 from JR yesterday. (Thanks again JR!!!) However its missing the Trucklight, Unknown Location: <kuid:38408:10112>. Did i miss something in the file download or can i find this somewhere? *scratches head in confusion*

All thats needed should be in the CDP. Check your open for edit tab or re-install the CDP file again as well.

All thats needed should be in the CDP. Check your open for edit tab or re-install the CDP file again as well.

Actually i had to open it in CCP for a minute to figure out which was missing. Wouldn't be the first time CMP missed something lol. Now i see why some folks call CMP 'Content Mangler' lol. :hehe:

This asset is a corona by threeheadedmonkey. My 2010 game lists it as a dependency of 30 different locomotives by a variety of creators (davesnow, vulcan, norfolksouthern37, btvfd, & nikos1). Look for it by name.

CS Flare 03,<kuid:38408:10112>

Actually i had to open it in CCP for a minute to figure out which was missing. Wouldn't be the first time CMP missed something lol. Now i see why some folks call CMP 'Content Mangler' lol. :hehe:
You should probably delete it and reinstall anyway because you should never open a JR loco in CCP it will break certain things in it that will cause strange issues.

Thanks guys. I keep confusing kuids when it comes to missing assets. Hope you all have a merry Christmas and happy new year!

You should probably delete it and reinstall anyway because you should never open a JR loco in CCP it will break certain things in it that will cause strange issues.

I've edited several locos with CCP when changing hornsounds and only when i have not patched my version of Trainz 2010 to Trainz 2012 compatibility have i seen any issues.

I've edited several locos with CCP when changing hornsounds and only when i have not patched my version of Trainz 2010 to Trainz 2012 compatibility have i seen any issues.
Always edit in explorer and just paste the new KUID for the horn/whatever you change. CCP breaks a lot of things, for example it will break the gyra on my Metra content, who knows why but it does.

I've been searching for about 30 minutes with no luck to find this kuid. I haven't patched my copy of Trainz yet, maybe thats why i can't find it?

Back