apology to all pay ware makers

madara123

dear everyone who makes pay ware engines and to people who buys them i just want to say i'm sorry for my actions a few days ago i hope u guys will forgive me

It is okay. Just have to learn that hard work does come with a price and that price pays off the domain. Without that there would not even be freeware.

dear everyone who makes pay ware engines and to people who buys them i just want to say i'm sorry for my actions a few days ago i hope u guys will forgive me

An apology without a confession of what you did wrong (what actions did you do?) seems kinda pointless...

In Court, a Judge will not accept a "yes, I did it" admission of Guilt, one MUST explain in some detail what they did, and how it was wrong, so that the Judge knows they understand what they did wrong.

You could just search it yourself...

Thread closed, mods? (seems to be a lot of that recently)

Yeah, you kinda misssed the point.
-If I really cared enough about the situation, I probably would have searched his past threads...the point was to re-enforce the "humility" aspect of the situation.

By your second quote, I'd say he violated the CoC, by calling other members "snobs"...might do him some good to show a more thorough example of remorse, considering the higher level of enforcement that has been promised.

Since you've been a member since 2006, and have over 3700 posts, I'm sure you are aware, but maybe others are not; At the lower left of each post is a "report post" radio button, you could have easily contacted moderators directly by clicking that button, to ask for the thread to be closed, without posting publicly, in an attempt to be superior.

Sometimes instead of calling the police on some kids across the street who put their lives in danger - I'll holler at them to tell them whats what and they'll cut out running in and out of traffic.

- Josh

Hi Madara; It's very nice to see that you apologized. I find that hard to do, even more so if I think I'm right. Good for you!! I don't know if you're young and can't get your hands on some money, or Like a lot of us just have little money left after we pay the bills. Either way, I am willing to buy this loco for you. It is indeed a beautiful looking piece of work! It's not a loco I can use on my route (too bad!!), but if you REALLY NEED it, get in touch. I'm really bad with computers, but with a little help, I've been able to provide a couple of folks with items that I could see they really wanted or needed but could not afford at the time. Now, when this loco becomes available, and you fall in love with it, don't forget to tell us all how great it is!

Due to my own inability to learn how to create or reskin items, I've started to contact folks and ask if they would be interested in doing some commission work for me. I want first class steam era CNR rolling stock and locos. Not easy items to get my hands on! Things are looking up! I've managed to get about one third of the rolling stock I need. The guy who did this really knew his stuff! It was worth every penny and more. I'd tell you who did this great work, but I'm afraid he would be flooded with requests. Also, I'm hoping he will do more work for me in the future. So, I don't want him to be too busy to take on the jobs I would like to have done. (Hee, hee)

I had some CNR steam locos built for me. They were not really what I was hoping for. I contacted a great loco builder and asked if he would be willing to rework one of his great locos for me. He's working on that now. It's looking better than I dreamed it would! He's a really great guy. He even sent me 9 renumbered locos of an old model he did. For free! I could not let him get away with that! I'd tell you his name also, but I'm hoping he will do some commission work on a couple of CNR locos down the road. Hee, hee, how's he gonna have time for me, if he's working on other items!?

I was really lucky to have these two fellas do this for me. I am very grateful they took the time to do this work. Paying for what you want is normal for me. These 2 guys really, really know their stuff. Boy, if I knew how to do this work, and was better than most, I'd like a lot more than what they ask for.

Payware is fine with me!

Cheers.....Rick

Hi Rick, if I piss some people off with silly comments and say sorry afterwards, will you buy me some of CG's stuff too? :p

Hey there nicky! Only if you really, really mean it! I'm hoping he/she is only a kid who said stuff he should not have said. Then he at least admitted he was wrong and said he was sorry to all. Maybe if he had this beautiful beast of a loco, he would understand that it takes a lot of time and effort and lots of skills to make a great steam loco like this. I'm sure he will understand the value of payware and hopefully find a way to make some pocket change and save up for more payware items. He did wrong, I would not offer to buy the loco for that. He said it was wrong and was sorry about it. Who knows, maybe the loco will inspire him to learn how to do this work himself. If that happens, I hope he builds me a fine looking CNR loco or two!

If being a snob means you're a rich guy, then I wish I were a snob! I can't do a darn thing to help out the community. I bought TransDEM for a fella and believe that helped him create a route that he up loaded to the site. (not totally sure about this). I got a FCT for another guy, to make life a little easier for him. He has already given us plenty of great stuff. It's kind of the only way I can help out in a very, very small way.

No boys and girls, I'm not Santa. I'm not even a nice guy. Now and then I just feel the need to lend a helping hand.

You behave yourself now nicky!! Ho Ho Ho!!!

Back