Filled-In Tunnel

morganw

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am trying to take my tunnel through a hill, and as shown here, the terrain "fills in" the tunnel. There is no opening visible, however I am able to take vehicles through. What can I do for this tunnel to look proper, with a hole through the hill?

--Morgan

Use a Dighole asset. You just click on the terrain and it cuts a 1x1 (I think) hole in it.

There's a couple on the DLS and I think there's one built-in, AJS Dighole is the name if I'm not mistaken (I usually am mistaken though....lol).

Kieran.

There are a few built-in in TS12:
  • Dighole_1x1,<kuid2:38408:28009:1>
  • Dig Hole,<kuid2:69518:1999:1>
  • AJS Dighole,<kuid2:122285:1010:1>
All do the same thing.
I suggest you take the one which is easiest for you to move around. To do so, click on the in surveyor only visible part of the asset, usually found a bit below ground level.

If you no longer want it, you can remove the dighole and restore the baseboard by clicking 'delete' on the visible part below ground. You may need to be positioned immediately above to do this.

Ray

Hi Morgan, It's quite simple mate without digging any sink holes,... just use 'Tunnel 2Track' or 'Tunnel_1Track_TRS2010'. These two leave clean holes right through your mountain with plenty of room inside to lay your signals as well. If you don't have them on TS12 upload them from the DLS. Cheers.

Back