VMD Purchase- Where are you SG1?

Kris94

Banned
I purchased a B40-8 SSW from you guys. Tried downloading it and it kept timing out and now I can't get it to download because it says I have reached the maximum number of downloads. I desperately need help. Contact you on the website and even sent an email on here with no luck.

The site is still up, but nobody has heard from any of them in quite a long time, from what I understand. I forget now who it was that used to be in frequent contact with them.

Judging from the author credits in the freeware section, the persons you seek would be Steffen Gross and Christian Steurer.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, they've been MIA for over a year now. Assuming that they get the odd purchase here and there and their site automatically puts money in an account that the web services draw back out of, the zombie website could continue indefinitely with no human intervention. Good luck sorting it all out.

Odd because I bought 2 B40's a few weeks back and got the DL links straight away.. I thought it was automated.

Well, I have tried to reach them regarding updates to the content to make it work with Trainz 2012 SP1. If I manage to get a hold of them I can let you know but we might be SOL. :(

I purchased a B40-8 SSW from you guys. Tried downloading it and it kept timing out and now I can't get it to download because it says I have reached the maximum number of downloads. I desperately need help. Contact you on the website and even sent an email on here with no luck.
Don't desperate.
We'll find a solution to get the item to you.

:wave: SG1

Do you use Firefox or something with a download manager? IE and some of the others aren't quite so good at downloading especially large files.

Cheerio John

Don't desperate.
We'll find a solution to get the item to you.

:wave: SG1

Glad to see you guys are still around! I know there are a lot of people that have been trying to contact you guys about releasing reskins of the GP7/9's too. (Myself included) Any way we can get them releaed through the website or get permission to release them on our own sites? Seems that Christian has disappeared. :( Thanks in advance.

Since we're on the topic of VMD, when can we expect to see the F/FP45's and possibly SD45's?
Because with TRS 2012 SP1 Auran again changed the rules and all former working stuff now isn't running the motivation to go on or to update again is quite low. :(

Glad to see you guys are still around! I know there are a lot of people that have been trying to contact you guys about releasing reskins of the GP7/9's too. (Myself included) Any way we can get them releaed through the website or get permission to release them on our own sites? Seems that Christian has disappeared. :( Thanks in advance.
Next to the available ReSkins we never got reskinned Geeps which are on the VMD-Standard.

We are still discussing internal how to handle those Reskins.

Because with TRS 2012 SP1 Auran again changed the rules and all former working stuff now isn't running the motivation to go on or to update again is quite low. :(

I know the feeling, and as to working out what to do with reskins that someone else has under their kuid well that's a whole different story.

Cheerio John

Back