Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

deadpool_5acf9ea8da5ef.jpg

You are killing me here .................WOW.. Is this why Steve postponed his ? Or is this just a personal project . Really looks good . As a PRR guy . NICE to see in trainz , well done .

Matt

You are killing me here .................WOW.. Is this why Steve postponed his ? Or is this just a personal project . Really looks good . As a PRR guy . NICE to see in trainz , well done .

Matt
Here is the story, I have a discord server that only a select few people are in and we were all joking around one day about making a PRRized GS-4, and daylight train thought it seemed cool, so we privately commissioned it, and we are all just helping him as he makes it to make it more PRR like, mind you there is an model n scale model of a prr gs4. I’m not saying this is the final product but it’s An awesome product. So this is the work and brainchild of daylighttrain and a couple other disturbed minds including mine. As of now this is a private model that probably will never see release.

Yeah for now the engine will remain private, mostly because it isn't actually done yet. The GS engines still have a lot of work left on them but it was nice to take a break from the SP engines and make something that isn't orange and red for a while. Heres the engine it was inspired by:

ccprr484.gif

There is other variations Con-Cor did for N scale, so I might do some of those as well, I have my eyes on a UP one next...

It's a nicely finished engine , and looks great . I had to take a double take to see what you had done , and I like it . Looks cool and mean . And if this is the work of disturbed mines . I for one am not telling you to stop and seek help .:hehe: I'd say keep it up , I love seeing these kind of what if works . Yea keep doing what your doing . :hehe: Again Nice work

Matt

Last edited:
A EL reroute train thumps around the skirt of Conneaut lake, using the trackage rights from the ERIE over the B&LE from Meadville to Shenango!
deadpool_5ada3ffba9368.jpg

Very nice work, Justin. You have my full well wishes for this project. E-L was, in my opinion, the other standard railroad of the world...I mean who else did Jersey City to Chicago in 26 hours?

Back