Locomotive Collections (Railroad-wise)

enginewhistle

On Hiatus
I got the idea to make a thread where everybody could display their locomotive collections by railroad. Here's a couple to start off with...
enginewhistle2013042000.jpg

I'd be so happy if I had all of those in HO scale:hehe:

You can post half of your collection if your computer specs can't handle all of it.

Last edited:
did wearsprada release his WP GP-9s? I seem to remember them being payware (I'm fine with that, even if I don't have the cash for 'em...yet), But I don't recall seeing a release thread anywhere...

did wearsprada release his WP GP-9s? I seem to remember them being payware (I'm fine with that, even if I don't have the cash for 'em...yet), But I don't recall seeing a release thread anywhere...
Nope, he has not released any GP-9s.
And where did you get the GP35s with the barrel headlights?

I got the GP35s from the same location that you can get the bi-centennial locomotives. There are five different packs. WesternPacificGP35sRRModsWebsite

Attention Mr Dargonharh

Dear Mr Dragonharh do you know that if you click on your banner link for your home page it also brings up advertising for adult only web sites on your front page.....not really welcome for what is meant to be kiddy safe software
ran out of room for them all.

Dear Mr Dragonharh do you know that if you click on your banner link for your home page it also brings up advertising for adult only web sites on your front page.....not really welcome for what is meant to be kiddy safe software
It also has advertisements for Benjamin Franklin Paints and Harley Davidson motorcycles (Oh the horrors ... Don't click on them ... or your child will become a big bad biker).

I think the "Couples Only" advertisement was for an exclusive Cancun cruise ship vacation get-away package, where you leave the "Brats" home alone. Sounds like a pretty good idear !

Last edited:
Uhhh? So what? You can't control what Google chooses to advertise. I am pretty sure Nelson didn't intend for those type of advertisements to be there.

Actually, if what I understand about Google ads is right, then Google chooses to display ads based on what you have Googled and/or clicked on in the past. Just sayin'.

I think my PC would explode if I tried to put down all my locomotives in one go. Still, this is a pretty neat thread.

I got candy crush.. Google uses your googling history to find suitable ads you might be interested in.

well, that backfired didn't it?

I got candy crush.. Google uses your googling history to find suitable ads you might be interested in.

well, that backfired didn't it?
I never got to see what the add was as being at work the fire wall blocked it as an adult site - other wise I would be able to tell you what it was not just an adult site!

I got the idea to make a thread where everybody could display their locomotive collections by railroad. Here's a couple to start off with...

I'd be so happy if I had all of those in HO scale:hehe:

You can post half of your collection if your computer specs can't handle all of it.

Hey enginewhistle
Nice pic of those engine by the way where can i get the open pit that is the one beside the white tank
Thanks REvans

All Roads West

*sigh* I did not intend for this thread to become a discussion of the ads coming up on other people's websites. Please take your discussions outside of this and make this thread what it was originally intended for...:eek:
enginewhistle2013042200.jpg

@revans: The inspection pit is available on the DLS.

*sigh* I did not intend for this thread to become a discussion of the ads coming up on other people's websites. Please take your discussions outside of this and make this thread what it was originally intended for...:eek:

@revans: The inspection pit is available on the DLS.

Sorry did not mean to offend but was under the impression that you were not a big stickler for the rules due to your sig banner

Back