Some Frustrations

Prince271088

Now I really do hope there is some kind of workaround for this but here goes. I have previously been trying to organise a basic layout in TRS19 just to have a look at the features, but some of the stuff that I could do in T:ANE without even an afterthought seems to be borderline impossible for me to complete in this new version of Trainz.

The thing is, I really want to use TRS19 from here on out as visually it's impressive and I like the majority of the features put into the game, but besides some issues with importing content that really screwed up some assets I have had major issues with texturing. In this instance I placed a section of road on a baseboard, figured out the height I'd need to pin it to the baseboard, as even this has changed between T:ANE and TRS19, and then went to apply some texturing in and around the road (e.g. grass up the middle of a dual carriageway), however when applying this texture, the height of the baseboard seems to completely change as well which then knocks all my height adjustments out of whack.

This is really frustrating so I am wondering if there is some kind of work around and what method other people are using to combat this happening or whether it's just me clicking something too much or not clicking an option? Any help would be greatly appreciated just so I can get back on track (no pun intended)

Thanks Clam. I saw the first link but hadn't seen the second one. By the way always a fan of your work. Never enough Welsh stuff on the DLS etc.

Back